Sunday, October 4, 2015

Essence Lash Mania Reloaded sold at Ulta

Teresa's Tip
Just another reason for me to love Ulta's.  This is the best mascara and I can't believe the GREAT price.

Don't walk to Ulta's- run!  You have to try this mascara.
Teresa has tried so many mascara's and this is her favorite.   Nice to know there is a great mascara at an affordable price.
Teresa's Pick

They have a special right now and it ends October 24, 2015, click on this link.  I just got all these great deals on-line.  I bought my families favorite hair gel CREW, buy 2 get 1 free. I spent $50 to get free shipping and I also got the special promotion for spending $10 on Essence.  The promotion was a free mascara from another brand.  Hey, I will try it. And I choose to get free perfume samples, can't wait to see what they send me. 
Wow~ you done good GIRLIE!  I love this tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment