Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cupcake Sock

Pinterest Inspiration!

The holidays are coming so you know I can't stay off Pinterest. 

Since I bought all my nieces boot socks for Christmas I had to make this cupcake.  What a cute way to receive a gift.
Nothing better than a cupcake.

  I did find that it was easier to roll the sock up starting at the toes.  After I tightly rolled them up I put a rubberband on the bottom to keep them together.  I need to buy some lollypops for the top but just used my Bow Pin for now.  I couldn't wait to take the picture.  I will update this post after I buy the lollypops.  On Pinterest they also used baby onesies for the cupcake. 


I used a coffee cup cozey from Starbucks to get my pattern for the cupcake wrapper.  Just another reason I love Starbucks.


This is what it will look like when you open it up.

I hope you try this cute project, super easy and cute.

Keepin it Real with Rhonda


No comments:

Post a Comment